Friday, July 21, 2006

By God

There was a time
When time did not exist
I lived by myself
You were not born yet

There wasn’t Universe either
Till I dreamed of it
And a seed was sown
Which grew full bloom

Then you came alive -
Most beautiful creation
I adored you the most
And let you Free Will

Now has come a time
You’ve become the Universe
You’ve put everything at stake
Fighting for your survival

You crave for Life
You dread about death
So scared you are…
You fear your reflection

Now I worry for you
What’ll happen to you
When I finally tell you
It’s just a Dream

3 comments:

mithrandir said...

you write beautifully and with deep consciousness. a joy to read all your words thus far. thanks for visiting my blog.

Sh said...

you write so beautifully!!

Really enjoyed reading each one your posts !

intelligentwins said...

a meaningflu dream [:)]