Sunday, September 14, 2008

Thoughts after all

To fly, he craved

Though human, he was

A fool, wise called him

Taught him, the clause


A man, you are

Never, will you fly

Wings, you lack

Why even try


This earth, I rule

Supreme, am I

A bird can do

Why, can’t I


On hill, he stood

Beneath, valley steeped

Arms spread wide

In faith, he leaped


Soaked, in blood

He stayed dead

A bird came by

To him, it said


Like all, you too

With limits are bound

Some meant to fly

Some to stay in ground


A role, each is given

To each, as it fits

Like all, you see around

You too have limits


In pain, he spilled

His words like fire

If limits I have

They why the desire


Thoughts after all

Wander, they will

Some, to feed

Some, to kill



1 comment:

intelligentwins said...

THE BEST POETRY I VE EVER READ OF THIS KIND!!!!!! INCREDIBLE!!!!!!! SUCH A CREATIVITY!! WOW KUDOS TO YOU!